Have you got an iPhone and ever wondered how to download a Progressive Web App? Well we’ve made a tutorial to help you do just that, it is super easy and doesn’t take long at all.
- So first you’re going to want to launch your Safari app and go to your chosen website e.g longliveking.com
- Once your site has loaded, there should be a share button at the bottom of the screen you’re going to want to click that
- Then scroll along until you find the ‘Add to home screen’ button and click that.
- A pop up will then appear asking you what you’d like to name your app, after you have done that click ‘Add’ in the right hand corner.
- If you then go back to your home screen the icon for your new PWA should be right there.
In terms of iOS devices being fully functional as a Progressive Web App, there is still a while for it to go. But for it now to be able to do this, shows that it’s moving in the right direction.